November 25, 2014, 08:24:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Prowlie Welcome back! The site migration is complete and normal service resumed.
Advanced search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: *+*--Rival Schools-- *+*  (Read 4171 times)
LavenderFairy

<3 ~

« on: February 03, 2009, 03:19:47 AM »

First of all , yes it was inspired by the game RSUBF so dont go around asking anymore xD.

Now to begin ...

:::The story:::

This all starts with two high schools.

"The Faelyn Insitute"
Owner and Head of the School: Lucile Faelyn
Motto: "The future is ours"
Student types: Wealthy, preferably coming from an important family. Will never accept rebels or people from the middle class. Except of course with scholarships. But they need to go through an extensive selection and most of them fail.

"The Kindroth institute"
Owner and Head of the School: Stephen Kindroth
Motto: "Union is power"
Student types: Although its also a private school. There are no discriminations for any students. They accept rebels and wild students with the thought that they could change them.

::Reasons they have against each other::
Main
*Faelyn students beleive the Kindroth students shouldn´t be at their level. They disagree with their methods and have an open hate for them. (only most of the Faelyn)
*Faelyn students also beleive Kindroth is a refuge for the "trash" of the city and they should be crushed for that.

*Kindroth students are tired of the constant accusations from Faelyn
*Kindroth students beleive Faelyn only holds snobs how will ruin the future for everyone.

~~Any personal reason can be added for your character~~
Example:: A Kindroth student killed my sister , etc etc.

Note:
**Not all the school fights**
**Fighters are various groups within the school**
**Fights are kept in secret from the head and the school**
**Only other students know about the fights but they keep it secret for the sake of their institution**

::Bosses of the Main Fighting Groups::
~Faelyn <Keryth Faelyn> *Direct descendant of the Faelyn family*
~Kindroth <Seith Kindroth> *Direct descendant of the Kindroth family*
:::You can have your own fighting group within the school but any errors you make , you must respond to Keryth and Seith::
:::If you want to be the main boss in the school you must challenge Keryth or Seith::: <-- Remember that they have a lot of experience.

Basic Rules of the RPG
:::You may enter any character you like (existing or not) if its a known character, for example, Son Goku(lol ). You may use the character but input your original name, that is necessary.
:::YOU MAY ENTER 3 CHARACTERS MAX. (no more ) =)
:::No godpowers (sorry guys). You are all human, and you dont have magic powers, well unless you practice the dark arts or something. But its not natural.
:::Any weapon can be used, customed or original.
:::Any type of skill can be added <Runs fast, has a lot of strenght , etc>
::Can´t do out of the ordinary stuff like fly, turn into an animal, etc. He/she can jump really high so that it looks she/he is flying, disguise self as an animal.
:::You can have your very own fighting style.

Character sheet:

Name:
Nickname (if any):
Title (if any): <title is the way the school knows you, nickname is the way your friends call you.
Weapon:
Special Ability:
Goal:
Character´s bio:
Picture or description:

Final notes:
**Not everyone is in the Main Boss group. You first need to apply for it, and if you do, you have to start your rp with a fight. And you have to win the fight before the boss´s eyes.

**Although you can, it is advisable not to kill your enemies. As we are playing the real world, the same rules apply and murder is illegal. So if you´re going to kill, be sure to hide the body or your fingerprints. Also think that if you kill too many of the other school´s students, the police are bound to investigate the other school and that could lead to problems with the head boss or the whole school. Think before you act.

Enough said. Lets start the RP! <3

« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 04:11:17 AM by LavenderFairy » Logged

~Life is delicious ~
LavenderFairy

<3 ~

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 04:06:44 AM »

Sorry had to doublepost so as not to make the first post very long. =(

Name: Stephanie Velvet
Nickname (if any): Stephie
Title (if any): The Velvet Fan
School: Faelyn
Weapon: Chinese Boomerang Fans customized with special daggers in the inside.
Special Ability: She is short but fast, uses her speed against her enemies.
Goal: To destroy Seith Kindrothīs right hand, Alyssa.
Characterīs bio: Stephie comes from a well known chinese family that became rich by selling their expensive chinese fans. Some made of silk and gold, diamonds and rubies, they would serve various generations of kings and noblemen all wanting to have one of those demanded pieces on their collection. They also developed a fighting style of their own, using their customized fans against rebels or crown enemies. They have been fighting since old times, and trained Stephie well.

Upon entering the Faelyn institute, Stephie found it to be rather nice. People treated her well and she made many friends. Until the day she discovered their rivalry with Kindroth. She went to investigate, found Sith and fell in love with him. One fateful night when she was eloping with him, she found a girl at her window. That girl was Alyssa, she warned Stephie not to get close to Sith. The girl of course ignored her but after a while she was accused by Sith himself of betraying him. Now, he holds a grudge against her and she vowed to get revenge on Alyssa.

Stephie is well known in her school as the Velvet Fan, due to her fighting style. The times she went to Kindroth, she befriended Blaze Draven, a member of Sithīs group and a close friend of Sith

Picture:

::Second Chara::

Name: Blaze Draven
Nickname (if any): Blaze
Title (if any): The Silent Dagger
School: Kindroth
Weapon: Daggers
Special Ability: Heīs a master in hiding and a silent attacker.
Goal: To finish once and for all with Faelynīs Boss and his reign of terror.
Characterīs bio: Blaze was abandoned by his parents since he was very small. He was taken to Laramerīs Orphanage where he met Dario, the caretaker and guard. Dario was a master at using stealth attacks with daggers, he saw potential in the boy and trained him. At 12, he ran away from the orphanage under Darioīs help. "Go find your life", were his last words. Blaze was later found by Sithīs father who decided to take care of the boy for a while and he became Sithīs playmate. Nowadays he has his own apartment, and was brought to Kindrothīs school because of Sithīs connections.

Picture:

~Life is delicious ~
Nimnim
Veteran

My foot: apply directly to your forehead!

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 11:32:27 AM »

Name: Lucifer Alabastor Crane
Nickname (if any): Raven
Title (if any): the black bullet
Weapon: switch-knife (hidden in shoe) spiked leather gloves (hidden in bag)
Special Ability: fast, agile, and very smart.
Goal: to avenge his family
Character´s bio: at one time his family was head of a mafia, which is how he learned to use his knife like an extension of his body. his father was the mafia boss, but no one ever knew that he had a family. that is, until, he was gunned down by one of his own men. this man once attended Faelyn, and had a son who was going there at the time. after that, the man went after Lucifer's family, killing his mother, brother, and little sister. he almost killed lucifer, until he grabbed a gun that his mother tried to use and shot the man in the heart. that his how he earned the title "The Black Bullet". he was adopted by a close friend of his father, and was enrolled in kindroth.
Picture or description: He has Brown, almost black hair, brown eyes, and usually wears a leather jacket, a pair of denim jeans, and 4 rings of electric tape on his right hand.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 09:17:58 AM by Nimnim » Logged

Per me si va nella citta dolente,
 per me si va nell eterno dolore,
per me si va tra la perduta gente.
LavenderFairy

<3 ~

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 10:47:51 PM »

Stephie walked down the aisles of Faelyn Academy, her footsteps echoed in the dark empty hall. She looked around at the huge windows at her sides where the moonlight entered. Approaching them cautiously, she set her eyes on the beautiful garden below. Yes, this school was huge and fitting for royalty, the walls were decorated with antique paintings and the furniture and structure of the place was made of the finest wood polished to perfection. Outside, the garden held the most exotic and beautiful flowers ever seen, it also had several fountains and passages.

But that was the least of her worries right now. After all he had summoned her, to her own school yard? She was still wondering how would he make past the guards outside. Not even the students at the school had access to the insides at such a time, well maybe only the ones who were staying in the schoolīs fancy apartments like herself.

Stephie sighed and placed a hand on her chin. This was probably going to be a long night.

"Where you waiting long?", a voice came behind her. She gasped and spun around quickly, one of her fans half taken out of the folds of her dress. "Blaze...", she murmured, putting it away again. The boy shrugged, "Wow you look so... prepared". She smiled, "You know you canīt be too cautious these days, so how did you make it pass the gua...". Before she finished, he covered her mouth with a gloved hand. "Sorry, I canīt reveal our secrets, not even if its you".

The girl glared at him but said no more. She waited for him to release her to start talking. "So... what was so urgent my friend?". He then began fumbling with his coat and took out an envelope. It read "Stephanie" in golden cursive writing. "From Sith...". She bit her lip, it wasnīt true was it? Sith had ignored for the past year, so why would he want to communicate with her...

"Listen...", Blaze reached over and gave her a warm hug. "I disagree, I didnīt want to give you this letter because Im afraid of its contents, please Steph, if you ever have problems with him you tell me ok?". She nodded as she received said envelope. "I donīt want to lose a friend like you", he murmured. Stephie nodded, smiling. "Alright Blaze, now its late, you should be going back before anyone sees you".

"Later!", he said. After a quick bow, he jumped out of the window and dissapeared into the night. Steph looked at the envelope in her hand, a thousand thoughts running through her mind.
~~~~~~~~~~

~Life is delicious ~
Schizo

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 05:53:18 AM »

Name: Shade Faulkner II
Nickname (if any): Shadow
Title (if any): The Darkness
Weapon: Extendable Staff/Pole
Special Ability: Can hide within shadows and is very agile.
Goal: To become ruler of Kindroth
Characterīs bio: Born into a rich life, Shade didn't make very many friends and got sent to Kindroth School just like his father did before him. Although he doen't have many friends he does have a way with the ladies, and seems to charm them quite easily. He was taught how to fight when he was very young by his father, and now that his father is dead he wishes to achieve something in life and put the skills his father taught him into action. This is when he decided he would take over Kindroth.
Picture or description: (Sorry its a crap drawing, need to get better!)

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/Espengenin/banner1star-1.swf" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/Espengenin/banner1star-1.swf</a>
LavenderFairy

<3 ~

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 08:09:27 AM »

Itīs actually nicely done, portraits the charaīs personality perfectly =).

~Life is delicious ~
Schizo

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 06:26:22 AM »

It was midnight, Shades favourite time. He would spend at least an hour on the roof of Kindroth just looking up at the night sky, feeling the breeze on his face and in his hair. The stars twinkled in the sky, and the moon seemed exceptionally bright this evening. He let his thoughts wander, thinking about nothing in particular as he rested. Just over an hour had passed and he decided that he would return to his room to sleep. Shade only ever slept a few hours, waking early before the sun rose.

As he made his way down the spiral staircase of the grand clock tower that was in the quad, he noticed something move through the garden, the grass ruslted and he could hear soft footsteps. As he scanned the area he saw a figure heading for the door that opened up to the outside. No one was to leave at dark, so what could this person be doing? Hiding in the shadows Shade moved silently towards the figure who was now at the door turning the door knob. Shade now managed to get a good look at who it was. Where was Blaze Draven going? He wouldn't venture over to Faelyn would he?

Shade decided to follow him to see where he went and what his reasons were for leaving Kindroth at this hour. Blaze was quick and silent, but Shade had an advantage, he could adapt to the shadows and conceal himself with ease, they made him practically invisible and deadly silent, he was grateful to his father for this ability. He stayed close on Blaze's tail darting left and right after him. They then reached one of the towering walls of Faelyn School. The whole perimeter was guarded and there was no easy way to access the school, you would need permission to gain entry.

Blaze ran his hands along the heavy stones placed in the wall, feeling them all, looking for something. Then he stopped, his hand resting on a stone, it was a slightly different kind of stone, very difficult to spot amongst the enormous wall. Blaze then took off his glove revealing a ring with a green stone on it, it glowed brightly even in the dark. He placed this up against the stone which made the wall slowly slide apart, just room enough for someone to squeeze through!

(I cant beleive he found a way in!) thought Shade, he was impressed but also very confused as to what was going on, as Blaze snuck through the gap, Shade followed him. He was walking through lots of corridors, every now and then going through a door, until finally he opened a grand oak door. This lead to the main hallway where by a balcony over looking the courtyard was another figure....waiting....

This is where Lavey's story kicks in, Shade saw all of what happened between Blaze and Stephie

"Later!", Blaze said. After a quick bow, he jumped out of the window and dissapeared into the night. Steph looked at the envelope in her hand, a thousand thoughts running through her mind. Wondering the same thing, Shade stood there a few minutes in the shadows before making his leave after Blaze.

*Edit New Picture of Shade in his Fighting Gear, or Alt Shade.*

<a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/Espengenin/banner1star-1.swf" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/Espengenin/banner1star-1.swf</a>
LavenderFairy

<3 ~

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 08:00:00 AM »

Back in her room, Stephanie sat on her bed and sighed. She hated Sith sending Blaze on such a dangerous mission. Yes maybe it was only a school, but Faelynīs hate for Kindroth and vice versa was almost entirely plausible and if by chance Blaze was found by the Faelyn rebels he would get attacked.

Biting her lower lip, she took a deep breath and slowly opened the envelope. Inside there was a letter as expected, but there was also a red ruby ring, a very expensive one at a first glance. "Hmm?", she gently took it out and inspected it on her palm. It was a silver ring,with a ruby shaped as a rose on top, the sides were lined with white sparkling diamonds, small and shiny. Still admiring such a beauty, she unfolded the letter.

Dear Stephanie:

How long has it been since we have held each other?

Countless nights I have pondered about forgiving you from the hideous crime you committed. But no matter how much I try, its useless. You have broken my heart in pieces and its unrepairable.

However... I want to show you that I still trust you. I decided to invite you personally. You see... Im holding a promise ceremony in which I will give Alyssa, my one and only true love, a ring of promise. That ring is the same one im sending in the letter.

I know you asked for my forgiveness and Iīll give you it, but not without putting you on this test. Three nights from this one, you are to change into a beautiful dress and leave Faelyn at 8:00 pm. in the night, sharp. My right hand, Blaze will be waiting for you outside. He will guide you into a secret passage and inside our institution.

You are to give the ring yourself to my beloved, with a smile of course. Every person present will know the story of your murder and hate you for it but they agreed they will forgive you when you hand the ring. After that, you are welcome to celebrate the night away with us and your new found kindroth friends.

I know it may sound cruel, but you must understand that my fellow kindroth students have a huge grudge against you and they are seeking to destroy you. Im doing this for you Stephanie. For them to leave you alone...

So please... assist.

Hope to see you that night and take care of the ring.

~~ Sith Kindroth 

The letter was crumpled as soon as the girl finished reading. Warm salty tears began falling from her violet eyes, running slowly down her cheek and over her lap. How could he do this to her? She hadnīt done anything to him as she had tried to explain countless times. But the body was there, and the blood was on her hands and there was no way to prove the contrary.

Stephanie stood up quickly and left her room for the second time that night. She was right, the feeling of uneasiness that invaded her since that morning was the warning that something bad was approaching and she had ignored it.

The air was cold that night, and her body began to tremble when the girl went out to the courtyard. Before her, the gardens extended, far far away. She followed the usual path, the one leading to her favorite place by an angel shaped fountain. A place well hidden by thick bushes and flowers. She had found it once by chance, back when Sith had declared his love for her and no matter how much she pleaded, he came to visit her every night in secret. hey had found it together, and it held so many memories that Stephanie treasured with her heart.

Gazing up at the sky, she sat down on the hard rim of the fountain. Her long dress flapping with the wind. She realized she wouldnīt make it in time for her classes tomorrow... it was impossible to sleep tonight. It was a night to remember, memories of love, friendship, pain , and murder... Yes, it was better not to go, at least to her first class.

~Life is delicious ~
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Theme by Pieter, based on Black Rain by Crip Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines XHTML | CSS

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 23 queries.