November 23, 2014, 08:45:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Prowlie Welcome back! The site migration is complete and normal service resumed.
Advanced search
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mars: The Shadow War  (Read 12230 times)
m-p3x9

"how do they get the bones out?"

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2008, 05:30:01 PM »

*sun-down*
fenix kneeled down in front of zero. "They saw us coming. i suspect we had a spy amongst our people."
fenix in his delirium took a ball out of his pocket. "I suspect it was you!" he threw the ball up in the air and spin-kicked it into zero's lap. An explosion blasted a giant hole in the southern palace and zero was killed.
"Ahahahaha! you don't think i knew you would try to kill me? You've wanted to kill me since you joined my cause!" said a voice that sounded like zero. did this man just kill a shadow or did he kill zero himself? "GUARDS!" zero called. "KILL THIS MAN"

Fenix growled and rant towards a torch that hung on the wall. after he grabbed the torch he ran for the wind and jumped. the fall lasted about 30 seconds. Fenix hit the ground  hard and the Palace shoot slightly. Fenix ran towards the northern kingdom. <<I must have my revenge on Zero>> he thought as he ran towards the northern kingdom. gunshots were fired at fenix but it was too late, they could never hit him.
"Fool!" zero yelled at fenix though he knew he wouldnt be heard.

(bascicly fenix is mad that he lost the battle so he blames zero. Now fenix wants to befriend the guy with the biggest guns- northern kingdom)

The sunrise does not feel beautiful
A diamond never feels precious.
It isn't about what you feel like- it's about who you are

I saw this on *halowood*'s sig and i had to see the context... snowman just became a million times cooler and this forum that much more awesome 0.o

Yeah I wasn't about to let her come in here and keep that shit up. I like this forum.
Nimnim
Veteran

My foot: apply directly to your forehead!

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 06:28:27 AM »

Jex walked across the outer areas of North Point, the last city built. it got it's name from being shaped like a point and being the only city that juts out to the south. Jex sighed, his love had been captured here. after the siege of North Point she became a prisoner of war. he took out an amulet, an amulet with a purple gem surrounded by gold. "Neia..." He says to himself, gripping the amulet.

The south arena. a brutal place. gladiator combat. Zero over looked the current fight from his throne, Mutret had signed up to fight a savage beast, an armored behemoth that looked like a cross between a giant spider, a giant mantis, and a giant scorpion. Mutret swung at the beast with his hooked katana, the beast evaded. Mutret then went completely batshit insane, charging at the beast and screaming like a madman. he jumped and spun around, yelling random curses in various combinations, then going "OOOOOOOWAHHHHHHHHHH!" he drove hi blade into the beast's abdomen and burrowed, he was inside the beast. a few seconds later, he broke out of the beast's chest and cut off it's head. he then sat down and took out a piece of bread, calmly eating it as crowds cheered around him. "Mutret, what a lunatic." Zero says, taking a drink from a golden goblet adorned with black jewels.

(Yes....I'm making mutret a main character.

Name: Mutret
Sexual orientation: straight.
element (ONLY ONE!): water. though he's mastered it enough that he can control any liquid.
Weapon: katana that's hooked at the end.
side (South or north): South
Backstory: He's been insane since the day he was born. Being a mad scientist, he likes to take things, living or dead, and experimenting on them.
Picture:

yes..that's his battle attire. his medical attire: just imagine him in a blood stained doctor's garb, with black gloves, and black goggles.)

Per me si va nella citta dolente,
 per me si va nell eterno dolore,
per me si va tra la perduta gente.
m-p3x9

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 07:17:11 AM »

Name: Mark (Northern)/Sideous (southern) [i will reffer to him simply as "Spy"]
Sexual orientation: straight.
element (ONLY ONE!): fire
Weapon:a earth-style gun- custom ammunition
side (South or north): unknown
Backstory: story changes everytime. he is a spy from the north, or maybe the south. He knows both sides top secret information and is valuable for both sides
Picture:

oops.. forgot the reply.. ill write it in a second...

I saw this on *halowood*'s sig and i had to see the context... snowman just became a million times cooler and this forum that much more awesome 0.o

Yeah I wasn't about to let her come in here and keep that shit up. I like this forum.
Nimnim
Veteran

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 03:53:22 PM »

Mutret set to work. his mad orange eyes scanned over a new corpse, but, it was..strange..an aircraft had crashed in the outlands, him and a team of scientists were lucky to get there in time. He just couldn't wait to see what was inside of this...creature. as he brought down the scalpel, he found he couldn't pierce through the skin, he set down the scalpel and grabbed a knife not unlike a steak knife and jabbed down into the thing, the then cut a line down what he guessed was the creature's chest. the bulging black eyes were freaking him out, and he was insane. he carefully separated the pieces of chest, and was shocked. underneath was a small, frail body. the the bulging black eyes...he jabbed the knife into the head, and it split in two, revealing a big gray head with big black eyes, what he guessed was it's mouth was opened in a silent scream of terror. he got his scalpel and dug into the now revealed chest.

Nimnim
Veteran

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2008, 06:15:56 PM »

jex kneeled before his brother, "Runose, I have a request to ask of you" Jex says, runose looks down at him, his ruby red eyes glaring at his brother, "Jex...we've lost over 6000 soldiers today. what do you want?" he inquires. "We need to have better creatures in our ranks. could you ask the scientists to...um...create more diverse, vicous, yet loyal creatures?" jex asks, runose's eyes widen, "hmmm...interesting...I'll tell them that." he says.

Nimnim
Veteran

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2008, 07:30:18 AM »

(Every time...my RPs always die...)

m-p3x9

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2008, 10:09:31 AM »

(sorry dude... xmas was real busy.. i actually love your rp... promise ^.^)

m-p3x9

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2008, 10:31:54 AM »

Fenix ran out of the city. He spotted a wild Lar (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/Image-Falumpaset.jpg) eating. he jumped on its back and lead it to the northern palace. The journey took about an hour, much shorter then usdual because of it's inconceivable speed.

When he finally arrived he jumped off the creature. It ran of and he was immediately met by guards. "I come on a mission to destroy the southern empire." fenix rolled his eyes. he gave the gaurd his bag of grenades, a knife from his shoe, a small hidden blade, and a small pack of throwing needles. He paused for a moment. he reached inside of his pocket an pulled out some nail clippers. "Now let me in!" One guard whispered to another.

"We need permission to let you in. We are sending someone right now. I doubt the city will ever trust a fool like you." the gaurd said to fenix

"Hmph!" he replied

Nimnim
Veteran

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2008, 10:58:50 AM »

"We will let you in" A guard said, "but you must be bound with metal chains and brought before King Runose Artaka Pollux I." he continued, the guards then Proceeded to chain fenix up.

m-p3x9

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2008, 02:10:39 PM »

fenix growled but reluctantly let them bind him by chains. the guards, as an extra security measure, blind folded him. The lead him to a room. fenix could see that it was brightly lit but knew nothing else of the room.
"You may speak"
"I have information that you may find useful. pass codes, defense strategies, zero's next attack- i can give you all of this if you let me meet with jex." fenix moaned and reluctantly kneeled to his knee's to pretend that he respected pollux as his lord.
he reached for some sort of weapon in case something went wrong. he could find nothing but his binding chains.

the king did not say anything. He leaned foward in his chair looking at the covered eyes of fenix. "Our information is satisfactory. We do not need you."
"Wait." fenix said. he reached for his pocket. he growled again. "reach into my right pocket. There is a paper."
the king told the guard to do as he said. he reached in finix' pocket and pulled out a paper. It was some sort of schematic to some device or... creature?
"Have your experts check that out. I'm unsure of what that is but i know its top secret. no one but zero and doctor whoever are aloud to see this. I have more information like this."

Nimnim
Veteran

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 02:20:47 PM »

"Hmm....ok, you may see my brother. but, one wrong move, and you'll be on trial for execution." Runose says, signaling for the blindfold to be removed, "take him to see jex. but first, bring him by the lab, to give information to our experts and scientists."

m-p3x9

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 11:00:56 AM »

fenix walked into the lab and the inquired him for what seemed to be hours.
"King Runose sir, The man has given us invaluable information. Our intelligence confirms what he has been saying as true. we believe that he has told us sufficient information. do you wish to review what we have collected from him or shall way take him to see jex immediately?."

Nimnim
Veteran

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 10:54:57 AM »

"Take him to see jex, but keep an eye on him" Runose says, the servant bows and goes to take fenix to see jex.

m-p3x9

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009, 09:34:52 AM »

**ooc: i wont be writting for a while**

oh... and **bump**

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Theme by Pieter, based on Black Rain by Crip Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines XHTML | CSS

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 23 queries.