November 24, 2014, 10:56:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Prowlie Welcome back! The site migration is complete and normal service resumed.
Advanced search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trottimus' tantilising tunes... no that wasn't good...  (Read 4201 times)
Trottimus

Guys hold onto something! Here's an epic reply!

« on: August 05, 2009, 10:34:46 PM »

Hey chaps,

Didn't even notice this audio category!

I do a few tunes now and again, take a gander if you will:

First up is my latest creation, I was asked by a mate at uni to create some "epic sounding" orchestral trailer music
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/158900/Trailer%20Orchestra%202.mp3

Before that I tried my hand at some fine tuned electronica styled ambient stuff, with some orchestra at the end. It's not completed yet
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/158900/test1.mp3

Here's a piss take song. We all know about T-Pain and the like auto-tuning their voices in every track. This is me and a friend taking that and using Stephen Hawking as a basis Tongue
Warning: Mild mature language and very immature humour awaits...
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/158900/Steven%20Hawkins%20-%20Batteries%20Low.mp3

Well there's more than that, but I think that's enough for now Smiley

Let me know what you think...

TheGrayK
That Awesome Guy You Know

Daredevil Extraordinair!

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 02:22:30 AM »

your trailer music is indeed epic great job
And as for the electronica im not a big fan of the genre but i did enjoy that piece
and the song i couldnt listen to all the way i only got to suv and it just stops it wont even load past that.

The novelty of my own mortality has yet to be torn,
While the vulgarity of my existence has made its welcome worn.
Trottimus

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 02:38:40 AM »

your trailer music is indeed epic great job
And as for the electronica im not a big fan of the genre but i did enjoy that piece
and the song i couldnt listen to all the way i only got to suv and it just stops it wont even load past that.

Thanks mate, glad you like them.

As for the last song, not sure why it's not loading for you, seems to be fine my end :S

Tophatwonder

The tophat of wonders

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 12:57:57 PM »

love the epic orchestra, very good. what do you do? did you have to go and play all those instruments and record them? or do you have a keyboard with recorded stuff on them? and what program do you use? sorry for all the questions but I'm quite interested. Tongue

Trottimus

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 09:14:23 PM »

love the epic orchestra, very good. what do you do? did you have to go and play all those instruments and record them? or do you have a keyboard with recorded stuff on them? and what program do you use? sorry for all the questions but I'm quite interested. Tongue

I use my trusty keyboard and guitar combo to create all the orchestral parts, using logic pro and occasionally reason Smiley

None of it is pre-made loops, if you were wondering.

I'm glad you didn't immediately realise they weren't real orchestral instruments, takes me a while to make them sound realistic Cheesy

Trottimus

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 09:40:29 AM »

Hey chaps, I've been working on a new song.

I felt like playing around with reversed audio, like reversing my drums / guitar / vocals etc, seeing what I could come up with:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/158900/Rain%20wip.mp3

This is it so far, up to the chorus. The vocals will probably be re-recorded, and there will be some added to the chorus as well.

I'd love some feedback and criticism, and maybe some direction as to where this could go, I'm lacking direction at the moment Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Theme by Pieter, based on Black Rain by Crip Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines XHTML | CSS

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 24 queries.