July 29, 2014, 12:34:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Prowlie Welcome back! The site migration is complete and normal service resumed.
Advanced search
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Names!  (Read 9215 times)
Fishsticks
Woodfolk

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010, 10:06:57 AM »

Hehe, well, you said it, I won't be expecting to get a name from you, Adam, but there's always hope, right?

My name is actually Jakob, I'm more of an introvert. I enjoy disgussing different subjects from different points of views, even if I might not actually support the point of view. I like to draw, play/listen to music, like to play footbag and videogames with friends, watch movies...the usual. I am highly sceptical, but that doesn't mean that I'm close minded, quite the opposite.

I can be lazy or careless about many things - I'm not very dutiful. There are many things I' ve quit because I just didn't care, although I would have, what it takes to become succesful (well, except the dutifulness) in it, like athletics or piano.
...after mentioning that, I do regret not learning the piano, but life goes on, and maybe I'll pick it up some day, if the time is right.

See ya!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 10:27:20 PM by Fishsticks » Logged
GentleDementia
Fledgling

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 03:15:30 PM »

My name is "Hunter" in French, but I haven't been able to find what "Hunter" is in Sarus.  Help appreciated.

- Sl Frl -
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Theme by Pieter, based on Black Rain by Crip Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines XHTML | CSS

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries.