October 23, 2014, 10:36:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Prowlie Welcome back! The site migration is complete and normal service resumed.
Advanced search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sarus Keyboard  (Read 2205 times)
Laroon

« on: March 10, 2010, 03:12:03 AM »

I thought that Sarus would simplify the keyboard, should it ever be redone. Here is a mock version of an idea. It's not organized very well, but I'll say it's quite simplified. Comments welcome.

Visit my site! www.stevenejacks.com
lightbitey
Woodfolk

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 07:53:32 AM »

lol that's awesome, you should replace the del, space bar, esc, etc. with the Sarus equivalent of it. (would be cool, just saying.)

Do, do fa dod midum, do fa dod domum, La Tisryk sos rekid mif domis, Raeflys domtil sos tisum dofum dod milim refys, Re sos tisr la fot-redid mitym lalys.
"...I wanna be a human being not a human doing..." - John P. Larkin
Snowman

Save a plant, eat a vegetarian

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 09:05:18 AM »

lol that's awesome, you should replace the del, space bar, esc, etc. with the Sarus equivalent of it. (would be cool, just saying.)

I second this, plus just have arrows instead of "lft" "dn" "rt" "up".

Halowood
Veteran

Brackenwood's $8 minister

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 09:39:52 AM »

The idea of a Sarus Keyboard sounds awesome.

All around the stactus plant the stalker chased the bandit, stalker thought twas all in fun POP goes the bandit.
Yeah I wasn't about to let her come in here and keep that shit up. I like this forum.
PsyHam
Woodfolk

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 03:46:33 AM »

Ooh, I like this!  I agree with lightbitey on the space bar, since Sarus uses glyphs to create words, perhaps it would be called "Next Glyph" or simply "Next" to close off the word and move to the next septaglyph?  But then I guess you'd still need a way to put spaces if you were typing out roman letters.

You know how some keyboards have a NumPad on the right side?  Perhaps a Sarus keyboard would have seven keys arranged in a septagram for easy glyph-making!  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Theme by Pieter, based on Black Rain by Crip Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines XHTML | CSS

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 22 queries.