September 03, 2014, 12:04:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Prowlie Welcome back! The site migration is complete and normal service resumed.
Advanced search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sarus Handbook  (Read 2555 times)
Laroon

« on: March 11, 2010, 11:30:12 PM »

Hey guys- I've run this idea by Adam already, and I have his blessing. Basically I'm aiming for 150 pages of Sarus that will cover most - if not all - of the 1, 2, and 3 syllable words in easy-to-digest lessons. It will incorporate grammar rules and a run down of writing styles, such as septaglyphs, letters, numbers, and colors, and of course pronunciation. Each lesson also has a list of exercises with an answer key to give you plenty of practice. Here is a sample picture. As of now, I am on lesson 6 and page 43. I'll probably get busy soon, but to make you guys get an idea of the speed I'm going, I started two days ago.

Any suggestions and comments are welcome.

Visit my site! www.stevenejacks.com
lightbitey
Woodfolk

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 07:10:58 AM »

Awesome, you're going quite fast indeed. I can't wait to see the final product.

Do, do fa dod midum, do fa dod domum, La Tisryk sos rekid mif domis, Raeflys domtil sos tisum dofum dod milim refys, Re sos tisr la fot-redid mitym lalys.
"...I wanna be a human being not a human doing..." - John P. Larkin
AlexShaw
Fledgling

i am a shadows shadow find me

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 07:04:47 AM »

wooooo! i am totally looking forward to this i cant wait till it comes out i have been having trouble learning sarus (mostly cus i am lazy and or busy) but this would be awesome send me a link when you got it finished  Cool
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 08:31:32 AM by AlexShaw » Logged

be strong and of a good courage be not afraid neither be thou dismayed for the lord thy god is with thee withersoever thou goest joshua 1:9
Halowood
Veteran

Brackenwood's $8 minister

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 08:15:08 PM »

When this is released I may try to learn Sarus.

All around the stactus plant the stalker chased the bandit, stalker thought twas all in fun POP goes the bandit.
Yeah I wasn't about to let her come in here and keep that shit up. I like this forum.
Laroon

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 02:45:49 AM »

Okay guys. I'm here to say sorry about the handbook. It's about 1/3 done, and that's all for now. But I offer it to you guys for free anyway. And it will give you the basics in learning the language as far as 1 - 3 letter words and some other concepts that you may or may not know. Feedback is more than welcome, and post any and all errors you may find in the texts, so people learning can be aware as well (I did find most of them, I'm sure). Enjoy!

www.stevenejacks.com/Sarus.pdf

Visit my site! www.stevenejacks.com
chluaid
Bitey's Daddy
Administrator
Heroic

ldf l srff r drlt sdtr

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 10:31:43 AM »

excellent work my friend! A great resource for anyone learning Sarus Grin

<a href="http://bitey.com/images/dashkin/728_animated1.swf" target="_blank">http://bitey.com/images/dashkin/728_animated1.swf</a>
Bluenile
Woodfolk

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 11:21:56 AM »

I look forward to learning Sarus now.
K-Bore18
Fledgling

The squiggley is the 27th letter of the alphabet

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 07:03:20 AM »

Hey guys, thanks so much for working on this handbook. It is probably the most useful tool for new people to the forum to learn Sarus.

St

A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk?', and I say 'No that's trendy!

~Billie Joe Armstrong
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Theme by Pieter, based on Black Rain by Crip Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines XHTML | CSS

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 23 queries.