April 24, 2014, 05:09:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Prowlie Welcome back! The site migration is complete and normal service resumed.
Advanced search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Any who is good at scripting.. plz help!  (Read 1301 times)
zaketor
Fledgling

« on: September 14, 2008, 10:22:42 PM »

I have just started making a game very similar to a simple maze game but with different obsticles.

I have all the animating and drawing complete, but the scripting is a hassle. I have tried many different websites and tutorials but they all seem to fail (i suspect they a Action Script 3). So i though i would ask here.

I have a movie clip called "Lion" which is movable around the screen using the up, down, left and right keys on the keyboard and a movieclip called Wall which is to make the maze. The script i am looking for is a Hit test type of script that will stop the Lion movie clip from being able to move through the wall. Sadly i am not that good at the scripting side of flash but i do catch on.

I tend to use Flash CS3 with 2.0 Action Script, if anyone had a script that would acomplish what i need i would really appreciate you help. Thanks in advance,

Zaketor

HysteriaLock

+ Karma me for good luck!

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 07:18:39 PM »

Try here:
http://www.actionscript.org/forums/index.php3

Why do my posts never get a single response?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Theme by Pieter, based on Black Rain by Crip Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines XHTML | CSS

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.